Monday, April 17, 2017

After Lendit China Fintech Summit 2016

  The first Lendit China Fintech Summit landed in Pudong,Shanghai on July 17th ~ July 18th. I had the great privilege to serve as an assistant interpreter and I learnt a great deal from this financial summit.
   This is a real-demanding international fintech conference covering topics beyond lending. This summit covered all aspects of fintech including lending,payments,cloud technologies,blockchain,insurance,nfl jerseys china, wealth management,etc.And the summit welcomed executives from Prosper,Funding Circle,Orchard,UK P2P FA and somr other  famous financial institutions. I assisted two excellent interpreters with eqipment , slides and other material provided by the speakers.Contents of the summit were very new and professional but the teachers both did good jobs.
   After the summit ,I had a totally new idea about interpretation. I found out that in a bid to become an extraordinary interpreter ,one must develop the habits of always willing to learn new things as well as accumulating  knowledge of various fields and use them as background information.Moreover, interpreting requires quick reaction,cheap Oakley sunglasses, good short-term memory and the ability to analyse the structure of a sentence in just a few seconds.You may not have enough time to polish your language but should at least  speak flerntly and clearly.
  I have had the dream of becoming an interpreter since I was in primary school and I was lucky enough to make  acquaintance of Ambassador Xu Yanan and few other good interpreters who work for the UN and BBC,they all gave me suggestions on interpretation.Hard as it may be,I will make every effort to learn and practice. It's fine to make mistakes during the process , I enjoy it, cheap nfl hats, live and learn in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment