Friday, June 2, 2017

Manchester united officials have announced that they will renew their iron contract

The premiership giants Manchester united have announced that they will sign a new contract with valencia, wholesale jerseyswhich will be signed into June 2019, with a one-year extension. This is obviously good news for Manchester united and valencia.
Valencia, 31, joined the reds in June 30, 2009, the team, eight years, he has been with the team to get the two premier league titles, one fa cup, two league cups, one champions league champions and three the community shield. This season he has been jose mourinho's right-back, and mourinho even calls him the world's first right.
Valencia told united's official website: "Manchester united since last year has been my life, cheap mlb hatsI am very happy to sign a new contract. On Wednesday we have won a never win for the team, as a captain to play is a great honor for me. I want to thank the manager gave me the confidence this season, next season we will challenge all of the championship. I also want to thank my family, teammates, fans, for their great support."
Manchester united manager jose mourinho said: "before I joined the reds so admire valencia, this is not a secret. I know he is a great player, he didn't let me down. For us, can have such a player is a privilege, cheap oakley sunglassesI am very happy that he can sign a new contract."

No comments:

Post a Comment